I love to sew cute things for my kitchen. Out with the old aprons, potholders, and dishtowels and in with pretty new ones! Here are my 10 favorite (and free!) patterns and tutorials to freshen up your kitchen.
And guess what? They make great gifts too!
1. The classic tie on dish towel. This never goes out of style!
2. My tutorial for the One Yard Magic Apron comes with a pattern!
3. See how to make pretty Cloth Napkins 2 different ways!
4. Potholders with Pockets are the best!
5. These Tea Towels are made with fat quarters. 🙂
6. How about a fast and easy Laminated Table Cloth?
7. This BBQ Apron uses 3 half yards of fabric for a fun patchwork look.
8. Learn the easy trick for these fun Log Cabin Style Hexi Potholders.
9. Every kitchen needs a cute mini quilt, don’t you think? This darling Sunshine Mini was designed by Jennifer Jangles!
10. Learn how to sew a cute cover for your mixer. Here’s my free Mixer Cover Sewing Pattern – and it makes a great sewing machine cover too!
Guess what – the handmade things to sew for your kitchen keep coming! Check out:
Use your extra quilt blocks to make lovely pot holders!
When it comes for sewing kitchen accessories, you’ll never go wrong with a basic quilted oven mitt.
Disclosure: some of my posts contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through one of those links I may receive a small commission, so thank you for supporting SewCanShe when you shop! All of the opinions are my own and I only suggest products that I actually use. 🙂