Get your FREE Fat Quarter Quilt Pattern
My Free Fat Quarter Quilt is a great way to use all your favorite fabrics
Keep in mind that you can make your Fat Quarter Fancy II quilt as big or small as you want.
For the 64’’ x 80’’ quilt top, you will need:
– 20 fat quarters of print fabric
– 2 1/4 yards of background fabric
You will also need:
– 70’’ x 88’’ or larger piece of quilt batting
– 5 yards of backing fabric
– 5/8 yard fabric for the binding
Each block finishes at 8’’. I made 80 blocks (10 rows of 8) and my quilt finished at 64’’ x 80’’ – almost twin size!
You will be able to make 4 blocks per fat quarter, but you will want to use lots different prints for a spectacular effect!
Are you ready to make this quilt ?
Check out our Website for more FREE Patterns.