15 Sewing Projects with the Most Pins (& re-pins!)
The holidays are fast approaching and the sewing season is in full swing. If you’re looking for a quick and easy project to try out, there are plenty of options on Pinterest! Get inspired by these 15 most pinned projects from SewCanShe!
Here are my 15 most-pinned sewing projects…
(click on the pictures to view the Pin, or the link below to go straight to the free sewing tutorial)
2. The Chubby Lunch Tote
3. Free Basket Tote Sewing Pattern
4. Handy Purse Organizer – great for switching your stuff between bags.
5. Snappy Pleated Coin Purse – this one’s so much fun!
6. My Easy Peasy Drawstring Backpack Pattern
7. Travel Jewelry Case Pattern – make a great gift (for yourself or someone else!).
8. DIY Cutting Table with Storage Underneath – not a sewing project but a project to help you with your sewing. 🙂
9. Big Fold Up Baskets – these are my favorite!
10. DIY Heating Pad for Shoulders and Neck – the perfect teacher gift or relaxation sew!
11. One Yard Magic Tote Bags – sew 1 from a yard or 2 from 2 yards of fabric.
12. Here’s my Heart Potholder – so sweet!
13. Wrist Strap Keychain Fobs – with two different size variations.
14. Super Easy PJ Pants Pattern – for big kids!
15. And finally… the Car Diddy Bag. This is one of my most popular sewing tutorials ever. Mostly due to Pinterest, I’d bet!
Thanks so much to all of you for sharing my pins on Pinterest!
And for sewing fun projects with me all these years. I love writing this blog being a part of our amazing online sewing community. ❤️
Disclosure: some of my posts contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through one of those links I may receive a small commission, so thank you for supporting SewCanShe when you shop! All of the opinions are my own and I only suggest products that I actually use. 🙂
What a great recap of wonderful projects to sew! Caroline, you’ve given me so much inspiration over the years and my list is not getting any shorter! Thank you!
Hello Caroline; I have been delighted with my decision to follow your blog. I am mainly a quilter, but I also enjoy creating other items off and on for gifts or myself and know that you feature a variety of projects! I have pinned quite a few of your tutorials and also off your Pinterest Boards. Thank you for sharing such a variety of projects and always having that fun factor in your writing that makes it actually feel like you are visiting with us and just sharing over a cup of tea! Have a splendid day!
You are an amazing person! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for sharing so many beautiful projects with all of us. That reveal video was adorable btw 🙂
Thank you Dianne! Hugs!