Hello dear readers! I’ve had the pleasure of receiving some delightful emails from some of you who are happily downloading a free PDF every day and loving it.
I’ve also been discouraged to receive some angry emails from people who can’t find it. A few people are calling me not very nice names. 🙁
Let me assure you that the link to download the free PDF is at the bottom of the featured tutorial because I personally put it there before I send the newsletter each day. If you can’t find the link, it’s probably because you are scrolling too fast, not because I am one of those not very nice things.
So here are some tips for finding the link to download your free PDF:
- First make sure you are reading today’s email (meaning not the email from the day before). The date is at the top of the email. Each tutorial is only featured for one day and I remove the link for the free PDF at midnight MST.
- Next, click on the link for the featured tutorial. Scroll down and look for the words ‘THIS IS TODAY’S FEATURED TUTORIAL!’ surrounded by a pink box, as seen below.
- Please note that the link is not on the pink box. The link is on the bold words in all caps that are below it.
- The link is at the bottom of the tutorial, which is not necessarily the bottom of the page. See the example above. If you are scrolling on a mobile device, the sidebar has moved from the side of the page to the bottom of the page. So if you are scrolling really fast, you will scroll right past the link to the free PDF and down into the sidebar content.
- Some say refreshing the page made the featured content appear, although I haven’t had to do that.
- If you leave me an angry comment, I might not have the time to respond until the next day and then the link will be gone anyway. Instead of leaving a comment, look just above the comments section. That’s where you’ll find the link.
- The same is true about sending me an angry email. Chances are I won’t see your email until the next day and by then the link for that particular PDF will be gone.
- Remember that the PDF versions of my tutorials are always completely optional. You can move your device to your sewing machine and read the tutorial there and never have to print. You can also use CTRL+P on your computer to print for free!
I hope these tips help and everyone can now find the free PDF for the featured tutorial. I don’t have a customer service department so I try to answer all emails myself.
If I keep getting complaints from people who can’t find the link to the free PDF I will have to stop offering it. How else will I ever have time to sew new things for you? 🙂
P.S. Don’t know which one is the featured tutorial each day? Only my newsletter subscribers know!
Disclosure: some of my posts contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through one of those links I may receive a small commission, so thank you for supporting SewCanShe when you shop! All of the opinions are my own and I only suggest products that I actually use. 🙂